Something just motivated me a little.
Well, CT Results are out and i felt that the result is a disaster to me. Guess one way or the other i had to work extra hard to fulfill my short-term goals for now. Let's push myself to the limit and tried putting in extra work.
Going for a drinking session later with "Members" then i think I'm going to stop myself from spending too much time on playing now onwards until the end of semester. I had to restraint myself until i had my short term goals for now.
For now, I'm going to include my short-term goals and activities-to-be-done in most of the post.
Act: Finishes IMGT Project, Look into IS, Buck up for NAPFA
Goals: OIAP, Napfa(Gold), Shed weight for napfa and get those weight back again right after napfa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment