well, yeah!
It's pretty true to a certain extend. But something to comment is that i classified friends who are really close and really really good with me are treated like families as well. So, yeah, i treat friends and family equally well.
The Strength and weaknesses is a bit wrong as well.
Let's start with weaknesses,
I do not always think that i am right. I believe that every person on earth make mistake and so do god, so yeah i know that i make mistake as well..=P
I see myself as a team-supporting players. I do not need to be in charge and i am glad to be in a assistant or second-in-command person than to be in the superior-in-charge.
Right on the spot with the impatient.
Naturally, i am in tune with my surrounding, but it all depends if i wants to do it or not. Normally i don't bothers with people that do not interfere with my life.
Totally spot on for the rest of it.
My Strength,
I do not put in a lot of effort to get my things done. I always preferred myself to those kind that put in minimum required effort and wishes to be rewarded with the best most possible rewards.
I am usually bad with money.
I always ignore conflict.
No comments:
Post a Comment