Sunday, May 24, 2009

Thing to rant and speak about.

Let's start with things to rant. I need more self-discipline and time management. It's because i'm always screwing around with time and doing too many last minute work. I knew it that eventually the last minute work is going to get to me sooner or later. WELL, it actually fucking happen today. Explanation: It's because that i did not attend last Friday IS lesson, i didn't know the exact timing to hand in my work. On my school online blackboard, it was written clearly 24th may. Somewhere around the instruction i saw a freaking 4 and i though it was 24th may 4pm. So, today some one came to me and tell me that the link is down and i realised that i missed 10% of the project submittion. It finally get to me, guess i need to step up and gear up my work already. Hope i get to kick start my motivation again.


The next thing to talk about is that anything i type inside here is my personal opinion of my self when i am at home at night. If, you really really know me you might know what i means by this. I got something within/on myself that people doesn't know about me. I think differently as you so don't come into my blog, read, assume something and start sprouting your own nonsense ( in my freaking sense, Yes, you are talking rubbish). If you notice something, i use words like people around me and friends. It's a general vast words that can refer to a lot of people. So, don't freaking assume that i am talking about you and start giving me rubbish.
Last to end today post,I been through a lot more worse things then you so don't freaking assume things.

No comments: