After reading some blog and realizes that everybody is talking about is blogging about friends attitude and how friends changes. Guess i should write some about it as well..=D.
Here's a incredible poem from jake
I was sitting here thinking
of the words I want to say,
but they just wouldn't come out right
so I found a different way
I got a piece of paper
and I wrote this poem for you,
but there's no way to thank you
for everything you do
For always being nice to me
and staying by my side,
for helping fix my problems
and never leaving me behind
For accepting my thoughts and feelings,
though you do not understand,
for never giving up on me
and being my best friend
For making me laugh
and letting me cry
and saying you'd miss me
if I were to die
Everything you mean to me
you could never know
In all the ways you've changed my life
I could never show
The way you take care of me,
you're my shining star
and though it's so incredible
that's just the way you are
Before I get too mushy
it's time for me to go,
but before I leave this ink-filled page
there's one thing you should know
As long as we are living,
no matter when or where,
if you ever need me
just call and I'll be there
I'll climb a thousand mountains
and swim a thousand seas
anything to be there
'cause you've been there for me
-Jake
And here's mine after some unknown source. Pardon the bad english it was done long time ago.
When we're apart it's never the same.
When we're together it's nothing but fun.
Replacing my girls just can't be done.
As the years pass,
and we grow apart.
I want you to know,
that you guys are in my heart.
You helped me through problems,
through things good and bad.
You helped me keep smiling,
when I was sad.
You helped me guys,
you made me stay strong.
How will I live,
when you guys are gone?
And where the years take us,
no place is too far.
We will think of each other,
wherever we are.
You're wonderful people,
with good hearts to lend.
And I want you to know,
that you'll will always be my Best Friends
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment