This gonna be a long post of shit.
My Biological clock is severely screw even when the school has already started! I've been either staying up at 4am and sleeping in the morning or completely not sleeping at all. I've decided to actually just write whatever i think of something on the blogspot which i normally keep a no-comment aspect towards(Although there will still be some hold back).
Staying up till the morning alone get me thinking of the life i ' ve gone through. Some hardship, some funny moments with friends. How i managed to run away from life and close myself from the reality. How i met friends and people who add colours to my life.
Till now, i havent spread my blog to the public yet. Awaiting for the right moment 28th April , which i so - call grown up(18Years Old). Wouldnt be really celebrating it i think. School started and everyone is busy with their own stuff. So, might be keeping low-profile and keep everything to myself.
Heres a poem i finished some times ago :
I don't want to feel, the way that i do.
I just want to be, right here with you.
I don't want to see, see us apart.
I just want to say it straight from my heart.
I miss you.
Another nice poem from the character i acted in Merchant of Vernice in Secondary School.
I know not why im so Say:
in sooth i know not why im so sad
it wearies me you say it wearies you
but how i caught it, found it, or came by it.
what stuff this make of,where of it is born,
i am to learn
and such a want with sadness makes of me
that i have much ado to know myself.
Believe me, no: I thank my fortune for it,
My ventures are not in one bottom trusted,
Nor to one place; nor is my whole estate
Upon the fortune of this present year
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment