My blog going public and im not changing the blogskin anymore. Leave it at its defaulted way, perhaps i might add in links and Tagboard later when i have the time.
Ytd, have been the perfectly fine day for me. School till 5pm and went home. Have a simple dinner at home and a nice supper outside with my peeps. Thanks everyone that wished me happy birthday.=D.
To me, Celebrating my 18th Birthday is meaningless. Firstly, im not someone who prefer Big event, nor do i like to be high-profile. Secondly, I thinks that celebrating my 18th birthday will be actually my 18th birth - day itself. Now, im all legal going into Clubs,pubs, watching M18 Movies, buying alcohol, etcetc. I've applied my Basic Theory Test already.(I applied it on 28th april 2008, 12.05am Right on the clock.) HAHA, Abit kiasu right?
Well, time for me to go have my breakfast and prepare for school already. Byebye.
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment